Traffic pattern....

I take a look at the traffic pattern to this blog. most of them were searching about scratch built, top coat and paint tutorial.

That's mean many people this kind of stuff.

First: painting.
no tutorial for this yet. Not in my blog. I'm still learning. I also read many books about painting. And I will try to use airbrush.

I found some searching for "how using Gundam marker". I have some tips about that and some scans. Will post it later.

Second: Top coat

I given some scans about this before. It really simple. Not very hard. But one point to remember. you don't need to buy many top coat spray, because if your method are right, you can save a lot. That's what a man who run a model shop at Berjaya Times Square (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia) told me.

Last: Scratchbuilt

For me, this is very high level in modelling. In my opinion, it will use a lot of money. But the result is promising.

----

A good skill will result a good work. And you can be rewarded too.

-I found a guy who likes modelling. He sells many models that are assembled and painted through an auction site here. A VF-25 (from Macross F), were sold at nearly 70000 yen.

22 October 2008

0 Comments:

 
The World Of Orcaz: Hobby Matter © 2008, 2009. Original skin provided by:Skins4Blogger